Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Note for 13 my angel "SUPER JUNIOR"

The journey of this life I really don't understand how?
How I'm tomorrow?
How I'm a week to come?
How I'm a year to come?
Thinking about what the purpose of life?
what in want in life?
Could I be successful?

Can I be the one that looks perfect without blemish words?
All lived with no direction, just think about whether I could be happy today?
Could I still have fun today?
always fun without thinking about how the future?
But that was yesterday, yesterday when I’ve not found what my purpose in life?
All I can when I met them, well they were 13's. They look like a collection of angels to me, those who gave me the spirit when I feel tired, sad and disappointed. Well, it was SUPER JUNIOR.
13 people who changed me. To better appreciate life, appreciate the time, appreciate the togetherness and teach me how to respect older people.
They're super junior, leetuek-sshi, Heechul-sshi, Yesung-sshi, shingdong-sshi, Kangin-sshi, Kibum-sshi, Hankyung-sshi, Siwon-sshi, Donghae-sshi, Eunhyuk-sshi, Sungmin-sshi, ryewook-sshi. And the mangnae Kyuhyun-sshi.
  • They taught me to stand strong to be proud parents.
  • Teaches that life isn’t easy even if the parents can give us what we want.
  • Teaches how life continues to run even been dropped and made life difficult.
  • Teaches how to become independent without having to ask the parents.
  • Teaches how to do a thing and be responsible for all consequences.
  • Teaches me how your time apart with parents and always say I'm fine even though I was sick.
  • Teaches me that wealth isn’t the purpose of life satisfaction. That there are many other things that the other important things to be realized even at memulainnya from scratch, a person who is not whom.
  • Teach me how obedient to parents and as much as possible to realize his goal even though I finally had to remove all the ideals that have been neatly arranged.
  • Teaches how I had to let up a love that once I loved and I love to get even better love althought hearts ache and hurt.
  • Teach me how to keep a secret so big and have to say to others gracefully without any fear whatsoever.
  • Taught me that a friendship is more important than anything and will continue to stay together despite so many obstacles and will continue with even better there.
  • Teaches me to continue to survive and regain its footing to pursue and convinced myself that I was able to survive despite any difficult circumstances and made me realize that a lot of love that is not always visible.
All because of them, because the Leader Angel Park Jungsu, Princess Kim Heechul, Voice of art kim jong woon, Dongri dong dong Shin donghae, prince of tears Lee donghae, Snow white Kim Kibum, Jewel guy lee hyukjae, Sweet Pumpkin Lee Sungmin, Koko Hankyung, horse Choi Siwon, Eternal Magnae Kim Ryeowook, The handsome kim Youngwoon and Mangnae cho Kyuhyun.
You’re a boon for me, I can’t even one day without hearing your voice, I couldn’t watch reality shows for you guys. you like Batrai for me. without you I would lowbet,
Without you I probably wouldn't be this hard living away from parents and pursue to boast of their parents.
Always look forward to seeing you guys, see you up close and say I love you. Prove to everyone who insulted me, saying I'm a dreamer girl and will probably be mad with you. Because always fantasize about you. In every word always call your name. Always assuming you as my boyfriend, my husband, a brother and a friend of mine, they always see the sardonic smile but to me it's not important because it is more important is to know you okay, you're healthy and doing activities as usual.
I always want to have all that you have. always wanted to wear what you wear.
And always come when you do a concert or follow wherever you go.
And I cried when I see you guys come to my country, you held a concert and I can’t come there to meet you, a little sad but I'm very proud because you have to come and see my country well and I hope you said "I want to come here again! "come back to my country.
Sometimes I used to cry when you know a woman rumored to be close to or in a relationship with a woman, very funny isn't it?
But that's the fact that I so love you very much, although I'm a bit sad I'm still happy and support you. In any case I still always support you.
Sometimes I think when super junior isn’t there, if I can still see you like now? But all that thought I throw away far because I always pray that you stay together in the super junior ever. Until all will be old.
Ooo super junior ooo super junior ..
All my life colorful because of you, filled with laughter because you,
Hopefully that makes me the spirit to make it happen. You're an angel for me!
Because of you!! You mericle for me!
AKU CINTA KALIAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku beri kau judul HUJAN

hujan deras itu akhirnya turun.. setelah beberapa saat sangat gersang dan kering.. tanah kembali lembab, tanaman kembali tersenyum dan udara...