Wednesday, April 24, 2013

GO AHEAD!!


I don't know what I'm gonna write a new entry..
Confused! I'm so confused!
So many things going on lately. I dunno what should I do?
Should I cry?? but my tears can't get out!
I wanted to tell someone, but I don't know who can I tell about this~
Someone who have been I believe it can't be trusted!
Someone who I think it was my best friend isn't my best friend!
I don't know!
"sometimes, thing I want! very far from my expected!"
I wanna tell my mom but I don't know how I tell about it, I think I can finish it alone and deal it by myself.
But sometimes I really wanna have someone who could I tell about it? someone who can see my tears are very exhausted!
I'm afraid if I tell with my mom, she'll worry about me!
Today, I know something not true!
I know what all this time I think it's true!
It was painful! but thanks god!
You have shown what is wrong and will hurt!
I prefer a painful thing in the first time more than at in the end!
This will form a my stronger personality! This will make me have a better of be patient! I have to keep going! prove everything if I could!
I can do now is cheer myself!
convince myself if I could! I could do it without anyone else!
God is always with me! God always take care of me! God always puts me among the good people!
GO AHEAD! KEEP FIGHT! FIGHTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku beri kau judul HUJAN

hujan deras itu akhirnya turun.. setelah beberapa saat sangat gersang dan kering.. tanah kembali lembab, tanaman kembali tersenyum dan udara...